- Inspiring communities to develop the ideas, skills and collaborations needed for the food systems of the future.
- Bringing people together to activate ideas to improve community health and wellbeing
- Working with community groups to establish Local Community Food Initiatives by providing information and support
- Consulting to local organisations, government and community on policy and planning issues
- Supporting development of food-related social enterprise and alliances for improving access to healthy and local food
Growing Change has expanded focus with Peter Morison joining to also strengthen local environmental outcomes.
Peter Morison has 25 years experience in conservation management and community engagement, facilitating and supporting local ecological change. Peter will be:
- Advising on priorities of conservation management and wildlife habitat and ecological restoration on properties, including where food production is a major management focus.